Sabtu, 16 Jun 2012

Mee Siput Johor


Mee Siput is the one of my favourite food during i'm in Religion School.
In Johor, it like to obligation to send your child to Religion School, after morning session primary school. This is one factor, why Johorian are loyal to their king. The Religion School in Johor is under state goverment and not all the state in Malaysia have a Religion School. Correct me if i'm wrong..



Actually, Mee Siput become my favourite because it is cheap and easy to eaten in the classroom.haha.. When you want to eat, just use both of your hand to crumpled the plastic. Mee and condiment will mixed then it is ready to eat.


Now i think no one to sell Mee Siput like the past. Thanks to my auntie, Cik Da, recently when i back to my hometown, she has prepare the Mee Siput. Its a long time not eat Mee Siput or the time passes very fast.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan